We are running a coach to the Stop Trident demo on Saturday 27th February.
The coach will definitely pick up in Stoke at 8.00 am. Other pick-up points may be arranged if required (e.g. Crewe, Keele, Newcastle or Stafford).
To book your seat, you will need to pay in advance. (We are sorry to have to insist on this, but hiring coaches to London is expensive, and we have to pay the coach company in advance.) The cost is £20 per person, or £10 if you are unwaged, or earn less than the living wage. If you are high waged, and can afford it, we ask you to pay £30.
There are two ways of booking and paying.
1. By post. Send a cheque or postal order, payable to ‘South Cheshire & North Staffs CND’, to SCANS CND Peace Centre, Groundwork Enterprise Centre, Albany Works, Moorland Road, Burslem, STOKE-ON-TRENT, ST6 1EB, together with your details (see below).
2. Electronically. Make a payment by bank transfer using your internet banking service to South Cheshire & North Staffs CND, sort code 08-90-09, account number 50562019 – and give your surname as the reference so that we can identify your payment. Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you have paid, and giving your details (see below).
Whichever way you book, please ensure you give us the following details:
– Your name
– The number of seats you are booking, and at what cost
– Where you would like to join the coach (see above)
– Your postal address
– Your email address (we will confirm your booking, and notify any changes, by email)
– Your mobile phone number (in case we need to contact you on the day)